Interested in Private Practice?
Want to begin earning what you are worth?
Private practice is far more complicated than hanging out your shingle and waiting for the phone to ring or the next email. Here is a partial list to consider when starting a private practice.
- Fee schedule
- Days/hours you see your clients
- Which insurances to take
- Sending claims
- Web Site (what to include. Note: I do not build web sites. Go to www.GreatThingsLLC.com for web site construction.)
- Building a brand
- Accounting system
- End co dependency with clients
- And more…………………
If you are ready to commit to building your practice I can help. I have been in private practice since 1994. I have mentored many therapists. You deserve the freedom and income private practice has to offer. You aren’t going to make any money or go anywhere working for someone else.
Initial meeting is to evaluate your vision, set goals and teach you the nuts and bolts of running a business. We will meet via Zoom. I will record our meetings and send to you through email. Recordings are available for one month. First meeting is $250.00.
- More mentoring $150.00.
We can meet as often or as little as you wish.
- I will keep you focused and accountable.
- By the way – I think 3rd party billing companies and practice software are not needed. I have been using an Excel spreadsheet and sending my own claims in for Highmark and UPMC for 19 years.
- If you are ready to earn what you are really worth and create a 6 figure income contact me at JoanKaylor@hotmail.com or 724-413-0964.
All payments are non refundable and not transferable after initial meeting.